Friday, August 2, 2019

weekly 3


kia ora this my weekly 3 if you don't know what  is weekly 3 its when you do maths and try to get all of them right if you don't get them right you have to practices them for homework or other things. and kia ora my name is Alyssa and please comment on this to see what you thing. the easy thing about 😇weekly 3 that i can do a year 6 level. I find hard that you have to try to try finishing it. I need to work on is to try another level and try to do my level that I have to do.

1 comment:

  1. My Writing:
    KIa Ora Alyssa. My name is Vanya I am a year 8 student at Paihia School in Te Ngahere. I have been going through your amazing work that you have been learning. It would of took you time to finish your maths. Were you happy that you got most of your maths questions right?

    ReplyDelete