Monday, August 5, 2019

Free writing



                                                                On the weekend
                  On the Saturday I went to watch netball just as that I had to play for the year 6 team                              because they needed some more players so I jump in to train with them. I didn't want to
                  play because I have't play in ages and because I think that I make them lose there game.
                  I was so nerves to play but just as I notice that there only year 6's. I had to be a year 6 but
                  i'm a year 7 not a year 6 but i'm just playing as a year 6. We won both our games our
                   games were the best games that I play I had so much fun I had a run and I should be in
                  the netball team because I so much fun in my year 6's team and having a big run and
                  having a go on the netball teams to see if I could be a good netball team.⚽
               

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you got to join in and play netball again. Maybe next year you can join the team and play for the season. Maybe next time you could describe your feelings a little more. What do people see when someone is nervous or when they are excited.

    ReplyDelete