Friday, August 23, 2019

Bee report

Kia ora this is my report that i done right now.  Today its Thursday 22nd 2019 and would like to show my work that i just done right now.  This is the story or not even  a story this is a report of bees all about bees. So if you can not see the words please don't comment maybe next you should make the writing bigger it just came like that and how i done it. it can not go bigger or else it will go off the page and it will come out wired when it prints.  So my bee report  has diet ,habitat,behavior,appearance and the life cycle. I learnt lots of things from this insect I would like to learn more about another insect but there a reason why im learning about bees because we are getting bees at the end of the term...

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alyssa my name is Laurie I have read your blogs and your first one is really interesting because there was a lot of details. I know something about bees that they work really hard. Blog you later come and visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora alyssa my name is tahlia. I have read your blogs and your first one is really interesting because there was a lot of details. I know something about bees that they work really hard. Blog you later come and visit my blog

    ReplyDelete