Friday, July 26, 2019

Free writing Living as a milk

                                                        living as milk 
Another day another one gone here on my own in my box of milk. Not having a good time half of my friends got drunken from these devil kids I can't believe that. I hope that no one see me I'm so devastated that i'm scared that i will died with them but one day i'll get rotten and died on my own. I have feeling for my friends but also have feeling of my family. My family still setting in the nice cold frag being happy well i'm here going to get rotten. But if I do I would like to say something to the story my family is important and don't forget that. So well i seat here waiting for me to go back to where I belong with my family and friends I just wait and wait for someone to get me. It's been days and days and weeks i'm 29 days old getting sick haven't been to the frag in a mouth and a half hopeful someone gets me out of here. The walls are to deep down and up I can't do anything and have no friends. suddenly hear something lifting me off the hard bench. The door open I feel the braze from outside I was still in my box staying there quite as.  I hear another door open and just as i thought I was going to the frag. I was excited to go back with my family just wondering if they are okay or not. By the look of my eye the family house was gone for good with new box and new house to not live in anymore. My family was gone I was shocked to see that my family was gone even my friends as well
The end

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That is a whole different perspective of milk that I had not thought of before. Poor milk losing it's family and friends. Maybe next time you could add some more descriptive language such as similes or metaphors.

    ReplyDelete